- George Read -
President (Governor) of Delaware, 1777-1778
United States Senator
- Chief Justice of Delaware, 1793-1798.
- U.S. Senate, 1789-1793.
- President (Governor) of Delaware, 1777-1778.
- Vice President of the State of Delaware, 1776-1777.
- Colonial Legislature, Whig Party, 1765-1776.
- Attorney General, Three Lower Counties (now Delaware), 1763-1764.
- Attended school at Chester, Pennsylvania and Rev. Francis Alison's academy at New London, Pennsylvania.
Biographies of George Read
1, 2, 3
SEND E-MAIL: email@example.com