- Credit -
I must give credit to those whom have contributed to this collection.
Many thanks goes to:
- John Armellino for information regarding Pasquale & Amalia de Socio and their parents.
- Judith Scanlan of Los Angeles for providing the pictures of Father Gaetano de Socio and his brother Francisco de Socio, and for the pictures of Henry, Neil, Linda, and Amalia de Socio.
- Robert de Socio of Baltimore for providing a photocopy of the de Socio family coin.
- George de Socio of Raleigh for providing a copy of Giorgio (George) Pasquale de Socio's baptismal record which led to our connecting with another branch of our family.
- Sue Thompson for providing information on the Cosden and Mackey branch of the family.
- Chris Smithson for conducting research on Enrico de Socio and Ida Cosden.
- El Arnold for contributing the Arnold line.
- Anne Veazey of the Veazey/Veasey Website for her book The Descendants of John Veazey. Citation:
- Davis, Ann Veazey (1995) The Descendants of John Veazey, Zebulon, North Carolina: Veazey Family Association
- Anne Gates Copley for her book on the Mackeys of the Susquehanna Valley. Citation:
- Copley, A. G. (1998) Some Mackey Settlers Along the Mason-Dixon Line in Cecil County, Maryland and Chester County, Pennsylvania and Their Descendants, Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc.